|INTERNSHIP – RESPONSIBLE TOURISM|
|Ngành Nghề||Dịch vụ khách hàng|
|Tên Công Ty||EXO TRAVEL VIETNAM|
|Mục Đích Tuyển Dụng||
Thực tập sinh
|Trình Độ||Đại học|
|Yêu Cầu Ngoại Ngữ||Tiếng Anh|
|Trình độ ngoại ngữ||Confident in communication both writing and speaking|
|Thời lượng thực tập||3 tháng|
|Địa chỉ thực tập/Làm Việc||Quận Phú Nhuận - Hồ Chí Minh|
|Mẫu Tin Tuyển Dụng||
Mô tả công việc:
INTERNSHIP – RESPONSIBLE TOURISM
Exo Travel is a leading Asian Destination Management Company and the first Travelife certified for sustainability in Tourism in Asia, who is mainly working B2B. To achieve this certification, EXO Travel has been working under the guidance of EXO Foundation who has been acting as the regional coordinator and advisor for Exo Travel group, in order to coordinate the overall implementation of Travelife certification in our destinations (Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam, Myanmar and Laos). To pursue the implementation of this ambitious certification Exo Travel Vietnam is now offering an internship to a young professional specialized in responsible tourism and / or sustainable development. The objective is to support the sustainability coordinator under EXO Travel Vietnam and the Foundation supervision to develop and propose together with concerned department’s ways to improve business practices both within the offices and throughout tours. He/she will be a bridge crossing Exo Travel departments to instill sustainability principles and foster actions among our team as well as towards suppliers.
• The main focus of the intern mission will be to assess our supplier’s level of responsibility, so that the production and sales department integrates and promote in priority the most responsible ones in their tours for the different types of markets handled by EXO Travel.
• Also, the intern will support the sustainability coordinator in creating raising awareness materials in English and Vietnamese (presentation, documentation, annual game) on responsible tourism and sustainability to reinforce knowledge among our teams and freelancer guides. The person will be working within the production department under the supervision of the EXO Foundation Regional coordinator and under the responsibility of the Country General Manager. As such the position requires strong maturity and autonomy.
The position needs to be filled urgently under status of intern for 2 to 3 months (ideally from Mid-october to Mid-December), then depending it could be extended to a 4 months paid contract (to replace the current sustainability coordinator during a pregnancy leave). A more complete job description will be sent to potential candidates who retained our attention.
Yêu cầu khác:
Qualifications & skills required.
• Master degree in responsible tourism /sustainable development, social development or environmental issues.
• Previous knowledge of the destination a must, experience of Asian cultural specificities are helpful.
• Excellent communication skills, a team cheerleader able to communicate with people from different backgrounds of education and able to get people committed.
• Knowledge of social and environmental certific.
Phúc lợi: monthly fuel allowance.
INTERNSHIP – RESPONSIBLE TOURISM
|Thông tin liên lạc||
Địa chỉ: 261-263 Phan Xich Long Street
- Thực Tập Marketing – PR
- HR Admin Intern