|HR Admin Intern|
|Ngành Nghề||Nhân sự, Luật / Pháp lý/Nhân Sự|
|Tên Công Ty||helloPay|
|Mục Đích Tuyển Dụng||
Thực tập sinh
|Trình Độ||Đại học|
|Yêu Cầu Ngoại Ngữ||Tiếng Anh|
|Trình độ ngoại ngữ||Advanced English|
|Thời lượng thực tập||3 tháng|
|Địa chỉ thực tập/Làm Việc||Quận 1 - Hồ Chí Minh|
|Mẫu Tin Tuyển Dụng||
Mô tả công việc:Roles:
The HR Intern provides quality HR compliance and administrative support to HR Manager on various projects Reporting: HR Manager Responsibilities: Recruitment:
• Prepare the Job Descriptions and Headcount requests; coordinate with hiring managers to finalize them.
• Post and maintain job postings on websites.
• Update recruitment database.
• Support to arrange interviews: book rooms, consolidate feedback, welcome candidates.
• Send requests for background checks.
• Follow up referral bonus.
• Collect new joiner information and update employee database.
• Support on-boarding process: create HR system accounts, arrange seat, and register medical insurance.
• Welcome the new joiner, collect documents, bank account, and update photobook Compensation & Benefit.
• Update and file Employee Profile.
• Prepare contract and NDA.
• Do PIT registration and dependant registration.
• Do reminder of probation review, labor contract, renew contract.
• Prepare monthly timesheet, overtime.
• Update and follow up medical insurance list, provide insurance card and guidelines Administration.
• Draft memo, proposal, invitation, letter, document…
• Collect, maintain and update leave application.
• Update organization chart as requested.
• Update HR internal sites.
• Scan and file documents for proper traceability Team activity.
• Staff welfare: calculate and make payment request for all staff welfare.
• Support to organize team activities.
Yêu cầu khác:
Qualifications: • Personable, able to comfortably and pleasantly deal with a variety of people.
• Problem solving capabilities necessary to accomplish the duties and tasks of the position.
• Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
• Excellent organizational and planning skills.
• Ability to effectively learn and acquire new knowledge and skills.
• Detail oriented.
• Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and e-mail.
• Advanced English.
Attractions: • Internship allowance.
• On the job training with practical HR experience.
• Join a young and dynamic team in an international and professional working environment.
• Interesting workplace with multi-culture and official English communication.
• Happy hour, team lunch, team building, company trip.
• 1 leave day per 22 working days.
HR Admin Intern
|Thông tin liên lạc||
Địa chỉ: Tầng 7, HD Tower, 25 Bis Nguyễn Thị Minh Khai, phường Bến Nghé, quận 1, Tp. Hồ Chí Minh
- INTERNSHIP – RESPONSIBLE TOURISM
- THỰC TẬP SINH CÓ LƯƠNG