What Is Employer Branding?
Every company has an Employer Brand, whether they like it or not. If employer branding is the process, the employer brand is the identity of a company as an employer of choice. For effective employer brand promotion, however, the company can only attract current and future employees if it has an identity that is true, credible, relevant, distinctive and aspirational. To achieve this, extensive research needs to be conducted, so as to ensure that the employer’s identity addresses not only Top Talent’s but also Top Management’s demands.
What is the prerequisite to establishing an Employer Brand?
Establishing an appealing internal and external employer image, therefore, necessitates the understanding of both talent’s and the company’s needs and wants: What are Top Talent’s career expectations? What are the company’s strategic objectives? After gathering this information, the company can then begin to define its unique identity: What makes an exceptional employer? In the employer branding discipline, this is known as the company’s Employer Value Proposition (EVP). In essence, the EVP is the set of unique employer offerings which are considered valuable to Top Talent.
What is included in the Employer Branding process?
1. Analytics & Advisory Services: The company needs to understand what kind of value it offers, as defined in the EVP, to current and prospective employees. Top Management also needs to believe and actively support the EVP. Therefore, using a data-driven approach is crucial when you form your EVP. If the company is unaware or unsure of the value it offers Top Talent, the Employer Brand cannot be activated or effectively promoted.
2. Activation: The activation phase requires a holistic communication, marketing plan to ensure the company is getting the right kind of talent aboard and talk in an attractive way. While the talent sourcing’s role is to ensure company-candidate compatibility, marketing and communications aim for top talent in establishing the company as the employer of choice.
3. KPI Development & Tracking: For effective employer brand promotion, constant testing and measuring – when using different campaign techniques, messages, channels, etc. – is required. It is imperative for a company to set Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and keep track of performance levels in order to make continuous improvements.
Collected & Edited By: Customer Service HR Strategy Viet Nam
Let’s follow us by:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Managementjob/?ref=bookmarks
- Meaning Short Story: http://www.hrstrategyvietnam.com/customer-story.html
- Job posting by industry: http://www.hrstrategyvietnam.com/client-service/view-client-service/view-all-job-posting-in-all-industries-from-hr-strategy.html
- Training courses on promotion: http://www.hrstrategyvietnam.com/client-service/type-client-service/promotion-for-in-house-training-course.html
- Flower Service for Office: http://huongvietflowers.org/hoa-van-phong-a177898/